How our life has changed since the last post...
1. J applied for a job on a whim and 2 hours later got a call saying they wanted him to interview. (February)
2. J got the job (in Texas) and was told they wanted him to start in May (he wasn't supposed to get out of the military until September- we kept thinking how is this possible!?!)
3. J was able to go through a "loop hole" if you will and was able to start leave 1st week of April.
4. I quit my job and started the moving process, planning where to live, how to move, put in our apartment notice etc.
5. J's brother flew out to help us make the drive. We put the car behind the huge Penske truck and drove the SUV with hotel bags and dogs as the pilot car.
6. We lived in a hotel for almost 2 months while we found a house and closed on it. We moved in at the end of May.
1. Joe started his job at Samsung
2. AND we found out we were expecting an addition to the family- We're pregnant!
Talk about changes!!! In the upcoming blogs I'll explain more but feel free to ask questions!