Friday, January 29, 2010

Lonely

The past week has flown in some ways but I feel like its been so long since I heard the key turn in the door and "Honey?" I miss my other half so much. I feel the most lonely at nights and on the weekends and since its both the night and weekend, its the worst. I don't know how to explain the feeling... like there's a hole in my heart... J has also been super busy so the emails aren't quite as long as I'd like but then again they will never be long enough?
I haven't lost it and just cried since last Thursday when he left, but I just did... I miss my other half.

I miss his presence. I miss his smile. I miss his voice. I miss his laugh. I miss his touch. I miss him.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and weighing in on my decorating ideas -- I need all the help I can get :)

    I was just sitting here feeling sorry for myself because my husband works late one night every week -- then I came here and read this -- wow, helps to put things in perspective! Praying God will get you through the lonely times these next several months!

    ReplyDelete