Friday, March 5, 2010

About US!

I happen to love these type of things... They get me hooked and heck while I'm loving on my fruit smoothie I will complete it! Recipe to follow... MMMMM and so healthy!


1. What are your middle names?
-- Christine and Christopher no joke!

2. How long have you been together?

--2 years in June.

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
--6 years


4. Who asked who out?
--He asked me out about 5 years ago but I turned him down. It just kind of clicked one phone call in June.

5. How old are each of you?
--I'm 21 and he's 24

6. Did you go to the same school?
--Nope


7. Are you from the same home town?
--Nope

8. Who is the smartest?
--We are smart in two different ways. J is incredibly smart in science and maths etc. I'm more of the english, languages, emotion smart!

9. Who majored in what?
--I was a psychology and spanish double major and J doesn't have his degree yet but he did a electrician apprenticeship

10. Who is the most sensitive?
--We both are, he hides it more.

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
--Our pseudo honeymoon, we drove from Montana to Virginia.

12. Who has the worst temper?
--HMM... I think I have more little flairs but J has the bigger ones

13. How many children do you want?
--I love kids, keep them coming but we've agreed on 5 tops.

14. Who does the cooking?
--Mainly me!

15. Who is more social?
-- That one is so easy, I am.

16. Who is the neat freak?
--We're both fairly similar to where its not a huge deal but we do like to clean together

17. Who is the most stubborn?
--Ha! Both of us!

18. Who wakes up earlier?
--J typically but when he doesn't have to work then I definitely do.

19. Where was your first date?
--I'm trying to remember... Can't really recall... Maybe my Birthday dinner at Ferrano's. Oh the trials of a long distance relationship.

20. Who has the bigger family?
--J does, he's one of 6 siblings and all of them but one are married now!

21. Do you get flowers often?
--no, I told him that I wasn't crazy about cut flowers. Why? I don't know... I'm crazy sometimes. I do love them actually

22. How do you spend the holidays?
--We're trying to do one year with his family and one with mine. Last year he came to MT to meet my family and this next year we're going to be there again but we're going to see his family in the fall.

23. Who is more jealous?
--I think he is.

24. How long did it take to get serious?
--Immediately. I wrote in a journal less than one month later that I loved him and couldn't wait to be married to him.

25. Who eats more?
-- Very debatable.

26. What do you do for a living?
--I am a stay at home wife and work for a couple families as a mommy's helper.

27. Who does the laundry?
--Me.

28. Who's better with the computer?
--Me.

29. Who drives when you are together?
--He does

30. What is your song?
--We don't really have one. We danced to Feels Like Home by Chantal Kreviazuk for our first dance but we have such different musical tastes so he doesn't like to listen to it. HA!


1 comment:

  1. Christine and Christopher? You realize now, that you have to have a child named Chris, right? Whether it's a boy or a girl.

    ReplyDelete