Monday, December 14, 2009

There are three things that last: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love. - I Corinthians 13:13

The Beautiful Story of Our Day...
Getting Ready:

I enjoyed getting ready with my closest friends and family...
These people have blessed my life immensely.


As a gift to the bridesmaids, I made each of their identical necklaces and earrings...


After searching for bridal jewelry, I decided to make my own...
Hopefully before long these can all be a part of a company that I would like to start...
I'm thinking about calling it Sassafrass after what my hubby calls me.

My bracelet actually came from one of my best friends and bridesmaids. L gave it to me a couple years ago and has been something special to me. It was neat that it coordinated so well.

I wanted to take the get ready photos somewhere fun and different...
My parent's rental cabin was being used by family members in town for the wedding, but it just made it for more of a family centered event as we finished getting ready there.



I was so excited! I loved this time with everyone and our photographer was a blast to work with as well.


Bridal Portraits:

I was having a hard time letting loose as you can see from the first couple photos
however soon I was able "let my hair down" and couldn't stop laughing and having fun!

I had decided that it was going to be too expensive to have someone come do my hair (they would've had to travel 1 hour one way) and too far for me to go! SO I had decided to figure something out... However after many failed attempts I was worried about how it would turn out... One of the bridesmaids did her hair BEAUTIFULLY! and I asked her to do mine... She did! She should go professional... I'm blessed...
We put together the bouquet in the morning before getting ready... The berries actually came from a dollar store! You can find things anywhere!





More pictures to come.. I have so many that its difficult to pick from! All thanks to two wonderful photographers... Ginny Emery at wanderingalbatrossphotography.com and Kelly Kirksey http://kellykirkseyphotography.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment