Sunday, February 8, 2009

Chinese Lanterns...


Pom-Poms and Lanterns just make me giddy with excitement. I don't know why! i think they've got the floating feeling but they're just so romantic and beautiful. The Chinese Lanterns bring a bit of my heritage into the wedding and there is nothing that I love more than that!

This bridge is between the meadow and building that I hope to have my wedding at! How pretty would this bridge be lined with lit up lanterns? I found a couple places that have fairly reasonable lanterns, its definitely do-able!
Good websites to check out are:
Pearl River - Also has a lot of other Chinese inspired products. Maybe my shoes? Maybe some fun Chinese parasols? hehehe.. I'm having way too much fun
Party lights: They have lanterns, but they also have any type of lights. Beautiiifulll!
Luna Bazaar- More Lanterns, Parasols etc. But! From Martha Stewart likes them... So might make the costs more expensive...
Asian Ideas- More Lanterns... And Accessories...

I'll just have to go t hrough and look and what stuff I like better and which ones have the cheaper items.

if you know of any others, please let me know!!! What do you ladies think?

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! I love it! Just one thing to make sure about is getting the bulbs and such with it too- and is it battery operated or a plug in and if there's a plug you can access!

    But that bridge area is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete