Wednesday, February 25, 2009

More new..

As I start to think about all the different ideas with the new plan, I get so excited! I am so excited to marry the man of my dreams and my best friend. Theres so many little things that I think as they add up will truly make it a beautiful evening.

I love history and traditions and the reason for why things were done the way they were... One thing that has really been impressed upon me is the idea of the marriage covenant. Marriage is a serious thing to take into account and to think of it as such is an important part of the ceremony. I love that the white aisle runner is symbolic of the covenant that the couple is taking before God. This is a symbol that I want to be present at my wedding.

I'm looking through Koyalwholesale.com for some ideas.. They have some reasonable items... A couple of my thoughts are bubbles! Some people say that they stain but I think that it would be fine running through as we say goodbye. They also have disposable table and chair covers... a fairly non-expensive way that will look attractive.

I'm not a huge fan of wasting money on favors when nobody really cares about them anyway. i have seen so many weddings where in reality the favors just get left behind. If the wedding should be in May.... I will probably go with this idea: Take a flower bulb and place it in a white bag and attach the same flower (but silk) on the top.Windy City Novelties so far has the cheapest set of them.

I've been thinking a lot about invitations. Since we are getting close to maybe having a date and since there is a possibility that the date might be 79 days away from today... I think I need to have these ready as soon as possible! I was looking into this one invitation because I thought it was going to be easiest, but I looked at this one site and found inexpensive address cards.. Now I can go back to my idea of getting the invites from costco... Here are some of my likes!:

1 comment:

  1. Ohh! I like the last two of the invitations, esp the last one. But they're all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete